Monday, December 10, 2007

Weekend flicks...

Gud day to u!
:)

Hhmm...today is Monday...
So, there's a tinge of Monday-blues in me :( n I don't like it!

Chalo, lemme chuck it n talk about somthin' else.
Hhhmmm....oh yeah! Maybe about Aaja Nachle :)
The very thot is so nice n graceful...yeah! Madhuri...
One should watch the movie just for her, I mean, if you kinda like her, her smile, her jhatkas and her grace-personified persona...
Simply loved her in t flick...the movie doesn't hav a different story, strong emotions or nythin...quite subtle when compared to the various stiwts in the tale that happen. But again! Madhuri...the diva. Am not sure if she's the best actress around...but her grace, her smile is a feast for one's eye :)

I also saw "Goal"...Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal...
Am not sure, if wud've watched the movie out of interest, but saw this coz someone wanted to...n I thot...y not! Atleast I got myself to watch football for like an hour or so for the first time in ma life!
Hhmm, so wat did I like about t movie...Arshad Warsi n Boman Irani...
Got to learn a few things about Football (so, tat makes it a learning experience for me.) I kept askin him (the person I accompanied) qs now n then...n he was patient enuf to clarify them to me. My sis was like "U wanna watch Goal?!!??, U sure chech?" But then, she too felt t flick was OK...
Maybe they tried to evoke the same kinda enthu n feelings, the way Chak De India did - but guess, they din't do a gud job in tat regard :(

Hhmm...so, that's about it for now :)
Shall get back soon...

:)

No comments: