Thursday, December 6, 2007

All the shades in life!

I love colors! Life is meant to be colorful to me...n so, this one is for all the shades in life!

Here it goes:

Aren't colors all about what we feel?
The bright, light, dark and deep,
Is what you, me and all, within us, keep.

Lavender...the cool one around,
He helps me feel - the world is soft,
The world isn't all that rough.

Yellow...the brighter of the lot...
She ignites a spark in me,Of what??
Maybe jealousy...But when have I last felt jealous??

Green...she's a sweetheart,
Makes me feel fresh, peaceful n nice.
I like her cousin though...lime-green,S
mart, bright and forever refreshing!

Oh, lemme not forget Red!
The angry woman!
Or is she more about passion?
I still need to figure out...

Oh Black! How I love him...
He's all mystery!
Helps me hide all around him.
I love him on me as well...
Accompanied for a woman...he makes her elegant!

Grey...I'd rather stay away.
Am not sure if Ilike this hue...
For grey areas are always to be unsure of!
I'd prefer stayin away from the gresyishes of my life too...

How can I forget the baby?
Pinky rose?S
he's a bundle of cuteness...
Sweet, cute, soft and loveable forever!

Yeah...it's all around!
White...Like the peaceful feeling it exibhits...
Calmness, neatness, but wonder if I'd ever be able to live thru it!

N when I think of it...
One of the largest families in huekind...
Blues...Baby-blue, Happy-blue, Sky-blue...
Peacock-blue, Sea-blue and more!
Not sure what to say of...
But it's there, none can escape it!
Never can I also...

:)

No comments: