Friday, December 14, 2007

Gud mng...

Gud mng!
:)
A bright morning...the air is chilled...n am feelin cold! :(
N am in ofc...

I seem to be thinking of Kuwait since the time I woke up this mng...guess, it's t cold climate...How I used to hate winters n love summers...
I always told myself the sun's beautiful...n it's so lively with bright sun-rays all around. But the winter...it simply pushes me bak to my quilt - no matter wat! I hate having to fight with myself every morning...to wake up or not to wake up...to go or not to...to throw the alarm or not to...
Aah...wat a conflict right in the beginning of the day!

Nyways...am here @ office today after all that conflict :)

Chao...c ya...
:)

1 comment:

Lost. Found. Lost Again said...

Hi Rashmi Chechy,
Found your blog to be quite interesting... Don't mind me linking to it I hope?
-Anish Nelson