Sunday, June 5, 2011

Turning Thirty and All That Blah!

Yeah!
As you know by now, this one is all about turning Thirty! Is it a big deal? Both yes and no.

I could not care less about my age shooting up. I feel more matured. More beautiful. Like am in better control of this world and its people.

But yes, am doing a double-check of my lists:
1) The Dear & Near List
2) The Mess List
3) The Learnt Lessons List
4) The I've Done It List
5) The Wanna Do List

Not that anything in the first four lists would do anything to me, but make me feel peaceful and happy or shudder in the realization of I've got past it! The last list though, will rule every moment, every unseen force that will affect my actions and thoughts. And that is where my life will be!

Will get back to this in a while.
Muah! Rashmi.

No comments: