Sunday, April 20, 2008

A religion I cud never accept :(

Hmmm...err :) (sheepish smile...)

Am just so damn good at this...at never getting bak to my blog regularly...sheesh! But then, what do I do? I come to it when I find time...when I know I can sit down n type out what I feel like.

Now, sitting in front of something - I never thot I wud...I decided tat I hav t time to type tis out. Yeah! Cricket....IPL...gosh! am amazed at myself...me n cricket! Nnnnooooo......Tis is one religion I never got myself to read about, listen about n watch nything related to it on television...T mere conversation forever bored me...

But yeah, now am just watching it...Mumbai Indians, Kokata Knight Riders, Deccan Chargers...wat not? I seem to be getting a hang of wat's happening...am so glad! :) It was always one of those things tat never managed to get my attention or interest. But now...it seems slightly different! Tat's how life is...a li'l crazy...a li'l funny...n quite unpredictable!

Hmm, wat more? Tat's about it for now...lemme get bak to it n maybe get bak to my sweet blog...hoping to.

Bye for now!

Cheers :)

No comments: